Checklist for Ordering Prescriptions
WE REQUIRE that you have regular physical examinations by a U.S. Licensed
physician including one within the last 12 months, and that the physician ensures
that you have no medical problems which might constitute a contraindication to your
taking the medications being prescribed for you. You must also advise us of any changes
in your medical conditions as they occur in order to ensure the continuing
appropriateness of your therapy.
WE ALSO REQUIRE you to have been taking any medications being ordered from us for
a minimum of 30 days before ordering to ensure the compatibility of that medication
with your condition, lifestyle, or other medications you are taking at the same time.
We will nevertheless advise you of any problems we may identify for follow up by your
TO ORDER your medications from us you must:
- Read, understand, and sign (in front of a witness) our
Customer Info and Consent Form.
[Get Adobe Reader here ]
- Call us at 1-866-MEDSVIA (866-633-7842) to get a firm quote for your order.
- Visit your doctor and get a new prescription for a 3 month supply of your medications with 3 repeats (to cover an entire year).
- Mail the form and the original prescriptions from your doctor to:
|MEDS VIA CANADA
318 Keewatin Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2A5
- If this is your first order, you should allow up to 21 days from your mailing date until you receive your medications. If you have ordered from us before, repeats are processed much faster.