Business Partner: AGENT
Meds Via Canada also provides commissions for seniors residences, bulk pricing
for seniors groups, and special arrangements for benefit providers (eg. large corporations,
cities, states, etc). For more information, please contact our offices directly, at 1-866-MEDSVIA
AGENT CRITERIA: The agent
designation entitles the individual (or company) to ongoing
commissions on prescriptions, including repeats. To earn this
designation, the individual (or company) must fulfill the
following minimum criteria:
- The agent must have a suitably large
potential client base (including walk-in traffic), and be
able to meet certain minimium referral requirements as may be set
from time to time.
- The agent must be able to commit a reasonable
amount of time towards building their referral base.
- The agent must keep a current price list on hand, to be able
to provide prices to potential clients. This list is available on-line
and a hard copy will be provided by Meds Via Canada from time to time.
- The agent must keep a supply of the Customer Info and Consent Form ("CICF")
on hand for potential clients. These forms are available with pre-printed agent
code through Meds Via Canada or for download from the main web site.
- The agent must have Internet access,
to be able to download new price lists and forms, and a
valid email address to be able to request prices for
other (non-listed) prescription medications, and for other types
of communications from head office.
- The agent must be able to provide assistance to the client in
filling out the forms when requested by the client. Meds Via Canada will
provide software to allow the agent to properly track sales.
- The agent must be able to transmit the forms to our head
office by fax to expedite the ordering process with a follow-up mailing
of the originals on a timely basis.
- The agent will earn ongoing commissions.
For details on the commission structure, please contact us at
- The agent will be able to login to the MVC online database system, and
track their own commissions with their own unique login and password. The online system
will allow them to enter orders as quotes, place the orders, and track the orders through
the system. Additionally, the system provides a quick link which shows
tracking information on the shipped prescriptions.
- MVC can provide brochures, marketing materials, and postage-paid return envelopes for your
customers, with your agent number pre-printed on them to ensure your commissions are tracked properly.
- MVC provides weekly price lists in spreadsheet (CSV) format, which can be retrieved
directly from within the MVC-DB software, downloaded via a browser, or emailed directly.
Weekly currency exchange rates can also be emailed (if requested).
- MVC can provide assistance in creating your website, including maintaining current,
accurate drug lists and prices.
- MVC always has a pharmacist ready to take your call, in case there are questions about medications,
drug interactions, or any other pharmaceutical issues.
For more information about becoming a Meds Via Canada partner,
please contact our offices directly, at